WELCOME TO FAITH COMMUNITY BIBLE CHURCH
We are a Bible-based church helping people discover the way to salvation and discipleship in Christ
At Faith Community Bible Church, we are an independent, non-denominational, Bible-believing church, whose purpose is to foster and encourage fellowship in the person and Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to spread the message of salvation to all. We welcome all who want to learn more about Jesus Christ and His Word.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
Just One Click Away from All the Latest News
HOO DOO U LOVE?
Hoo Doo Days 2019
Faith Community Bible Church was excited to have a float in the Hoo Doo Days Parade again this year. Our float, titled "Hoo Doo U Love? Jesus!" tied this year's Hoo Doo theme in with scripture from John 14:15 If you love me, keep my commandments...
We are proud to report this was the winning float in the non profit category!
THE REST OF THE STORY
October 12, 2018
While the movie Unbroken: The Path to Redemption comes to a close shortly after Louis Zamperini’s acceptance of Jesus Christ as his Savior, this was really just the beginning of yet another chapter of Zamperini’s life. In his book Devil at My Heels, Louis Zamperini described his conversion this way: (Read More)
FCBC CELEBRATES INDEPENDANCE DAY IN UNDERWOOD
July 4, 2018
To spread the word in the community about our new church, several of our members rode through the parade throwing candy! We enjoyed the day in spite of the heat.
FCBC SERVES MEAL AT RAINBOW HOUSE
July 29, 2018
Members from our congregation went to the Rainbow House in Omaha, NE to prepare a meal for the families staying there while they have a child at Children's Hospital. Great teamwork and many hands made light work of preparing a meal for approximately 40 people.
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Having limitless knowledge and sovereign power, God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem a people for Himself and to make all things new for His own glory. (Isa. 40:28; Eph. 3:18; Matt. 3:16, 17; Rev. 4:11; 1 Tim. 6:15, 16; Gen. 1:1-2:2)
2. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the words of human authors. As the verbally inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for salvation, and the ultimate authority by which every realm of human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises. (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:15-17)
The Human Condition
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled, and renewed. (Gen. 1:27; Gen. 3:6, 7; Rom. 3:10, 20; 2 Cor. 5:17)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two natures. Jesus—Israel’s promised Messiah—was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and Advocate. (Phil. 2:5-11; Luke 1:35; 1 Cor. 15:3-6; Heb. 8:1, 9:25; 2 Cor. 5:21)
The Work of Christ
5. We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for salvation. (Rom. 3:24, 25; 1 Pet. 2:22-25; John 1:12; Acts 4:12; Matt. 28:9)
The Holy Spirit
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit, in all that He does, glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. He convicts the world of its guilt. He regenerates sinners, and in Him they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs in the family of God. He also dwells within us, illuminates, guides, equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service. (John 3:3, 8:14, 16:8-11; Rom. 8:13; Gal. 5:16, 22-24; Eph. 1:13)
7. We believe that the true church comprises all who have been justified by God’s grace through faith alone in Christ alone. They are united by the Holy Spirit in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head. The true church is manifest in local churches, whose membership should be composed only of believers. The Lord Jesus mandated two ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which visibly and tangibly express the gospel. Though they are not the means of salvation, when celebrated by the church in genuine faith, these ordinances confirm and nourish the believer. (1 Cor. 11:23-27; Luke 22:17-20; 1 Cor. 12:13; Col. 1:18; 1 Cor. 1:2; Acts 2:41)
8. We believe that God’s justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another. With God’s Word, the Spirit’s power, and fervent prayer in Christ’s name, we are to combat the spiritual forces of evil. In obedience to Christ’s commission, we are to make disciples among all people, always bearing witness to the gospel in word and deed. (Acts 2:42; Acts 20:17-28)
9. We believe in the personal, bodily, and premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ. The coming of Christ, at a time known only to God, demands constant expectancy and, as our blessed hope, motivates the believer to godly living, sacrificial service, and energetic mission. (1 John 3:1-3; 1 Thess. 4:16-18; 1 Cor. 15:51, 52; Rev. 20:6)
Response and Eternal Destiny
10. We believe that God commands everyone everywhere to believe the gospel by turning to Him in repentance and receiving the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that God will raise the dead bodily and judge the world, assigning the unbeliever to condemnation and eternal conscious punishment and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord in the new heaven and the new earth, to the praise of His glorious grace. Amen. (Rom. 6:8, 9; Rom. 8:11; 1 Thess. 1:8, 9; Rev. 20:11-15)
Come Worship with Us!
We worship most weeks at the Neola Area Community Center
Check our Facebook page for details
Sunday School for kids and adults: 9:15 am - 10:00 am
Church Service: 10:00 am - 11:00 am